Pro Direct Sport Paypal Payment £3.95 - Parkrun Milestone T-Shirt

I've just had notification that Pro-Direct Sport have pre-authorised a Paypal payment of £3.95 from my Paypal account. I couldn't recall making any recent purchases for that amount of money or to that company so was on the verge of contacting them to find out what it was. The Paypal info only shows this with no order info:
 You authorized a payment of £3.95 GBP to Pro-Direct Sport Limited (customerservices@prodirectsport.com)

You authorized a payment of £3.95 GBP to Pro-Direct Sport Limited (customerservices@prodirectsport.com)
On looking at their website it shows they are a sportswear company and although I'm a keen runner I've not ordered anything knowingly from them. From the contact information on their website it appears that a lot of people are contacting them currently so I suspected that I wasn't the only one with this query.

Before getting in touch I thought I'd better check my emails for the email address to see if I'd had any other contact from them and bingo! There was an email over 4 months ago from that email address with a payment amount of £3.95 that relates to parkrun milestone t-shirts. It seems that the payment is authorised but not taken as the t-shirts were out of stock so I'm hoping that this now means they are available again and I should finally receive my 100 parkrun milestone.

It would probably help both parkrun and Pro-Direct sports if they put some details on their contact page so that anyone querying the payment would know without needing to get in touch.

I'm now waiting with anticipation for my t-shirt to arrive!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concept Capital Group Review - Is it a Scam?

LCF - Where Are The Assets & People Now?

Hunter Jones Investment Review - Is it a Scam?