My Club ISA Bond Review - Safe 7.25% Bonds. Is it Genuine and what are the risks?

My Club ISA Bond Review
My Club ISA Bond Review

Review Your ISA are offering a new product called My Club ISA. Is it worth buying?

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5906865

Your capital is at risk. Please be aware when investing that your capital is at risk and the value of your investment can go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.

It's an investment product with the potential for 100% loss of capital. If you look in the only link on the page

SELF-CERTIFIED SOPHISTICATED INVESTOR STATEMENT

I declare that I am a self-certified sophisticated investor for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act (Financial Promotion) Order 2005.

I understand that this means:

I can receive financial promotions that may not have been approved by a person authorised by the Financial Services Authority;

the content of such financial promotions may not conform to rules issued by the Financial Services Authority;

by submitting my details through https://astute.reviewyourisa.co.uk/, I may lose significant rights;

I may have no right to complain to either of the following:
the Financial Services Authority; or the Financial Ombudsman Scheme;

I may have no right to seek compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concept Capital Group Review - Is it a Scam?

LCF - Where Are The Assets & People Now?

Hunter Jones Investment Review - Is it a Scam?